PEMF Machines and Filters
Learn about MagnaWave through our video library! We pride ourselves on transparency and education through our publicly available videos. Watch topic specific webinars, join the conversation on Pat’s weekly Office Hours, find short segments on ailments and condition, and more. We update these frequently, so come back to see the latest content MagnaWave has to offer!
- Play VideoSpark Chamber Vs Digital Devices | MagnaWaveMagnaWave President Alane Paulley describes the difference between spark chamber and digital MagnaWave devices. Each type of device provides the same benefits despite having different inner workings and operating differently. Learn more about each type here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/2019/12/23/analog-pemf-machines-vs-digital-pemf-machines/
- Play VideoLZR UltraBright | MagnaWaveThe LZR UltraBright brings red light therapy out of the office and into your home. Red Light Therapy has been around for more than 100 years and has become popular with medical experts to help with weight loss, wrinkles, acne, hair loss, and many other issues.
- Play VideoLZR Ultrabright for Horses | MagnaWaveThe LZR UltraBright is a light therapy LED that can help provide relief from a number of skin conditions in animals. It can also aid in recovery from injuries and reduce the presence of scarring after cuts and scrapes.
- Play VideoAttachment Covers for Animals | MagnaWaveOur nylon covers fit every attachment and even cover the lead that runs back to the device. The covers prevent hair, lint and other debris from sticking to the attachments themselves and are a great way to keep coils clean after multiple sessions. They are also anti-microbial and easily washable to prevent the growth and spread of germs. MagnaWave attachment covers are the perfect accessory to your device.
- Play VideoRe-usable Face Masks | MagnaWaveWearing masks is one of the most effective ways to prevent contracting Covid-19. Our employees wear them in our offices and we encourage our practitioners to wear them in the field as well. We're now offering MagnaWave masks as a way to help prevent the spread of the virus and help you keep yourself and your loved ones safe. The masks come in packs of three with a filter included and are hand wash only.Purchase your MagnaWave mask here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/product/magnawave-reusable-face-mask-3-pack/
- Play VideoLow Power vs High Power | MagnaWaveMagnaWave offers a number of PEMF devices and it can be hard to choose which one is the best for you. In this video MagnaWave President Alane Paulley outlines the differences between high powered and low powered devices and explains how the B2, our most popular low powered device works in comparison to some of the stronger devices we offer.Learn more about the B2 device here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/product/b2/
- Play VideoMeasuring Gauss | MagnaWaveGauss is a unit of measurement that indicates the strength of the pulse that a device is putting out. MagnaWave Founder Pat Ziemer explains how to tell if your device is operating at the correct strength with a simple diagnostic test.Learn more about gauss output and MagnaWave device frequencies here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/?s=gauss&Search+Submit=Search
- Play VideoCleaning Equipment | MagnaWaveWith the Covid-19 pandemic showing very few signs of slowing down, MagnaWave Medical Director Dr. Amanda Myers explains the best ways to sanitize MagnaWave equipment between uses. Several different types of cleaning solutions have been proven to eliminate the Coronavirus on surfaces, which makes sanitizing key to prevent spreading infection.Learn more about cleaning your MagnaWave device here: https://youtu.be/33-_weFg9xkYou can also purchase covers for your attachments here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/product/magnawave-attachment-covers/
- Play VideoMagnaBag | MagnaWaveThe MagnaBag is perfect for the MagnaWave practitioner on the go. It can hold either a Semi 3 or Semi 5 in its front pocket and has enough room for the MagEnergy Body Mat and multiple attachments in the larger rear pocket. Even if you don't have one of the Semi devices, it works great as a tote to carry any items you may need to and from an appointment or event. It's made of a durable canvas blend that will hold up to the rigors of travel and sessions on the go.Purchase your MagnaBag here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/product/magnabag/
- Play VideoB2 Features | MagnaWaveThe MagnaWave B2 is a great addition to your MagnaWave devices. It has eight different settings that that help gear the body toward better rest, focus or relaxation. Pat Ziemer explains how the B2 works and how it can aid in a variety of conditions.Purchase your B2 here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/product/b2/
- Play VideoLZR Penetration Depth | MagnaWaveMagnaWave Founder Pat Ziemer explains how deep the LZR UltraBright penetrates into the body when being used on the skin's surface. The LZR UiltraBright is a light therapy LED that can assist in weight loss and help provide relief from a number of skin conditions.Discover more about and purchase the LZR UltraBright here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/2020/04/22/the-lzr-ultrabright-red-light-therapy/
- Play VideoMagEnergy Mat Cover | MagnaWaveMagnaWave attachment covers are the perfect accessory to your device. This nylon cover fits the MagEnergy Body Mat and prevents hair, lint and other debris from sticking to the mat itself. The cover is a great way to keep the mat clean after multiple sessions. It is also anti-microbial and easily washable to prevent the growth and spread of germs. Learn more and purchase your attachment covers here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/product/magnawave-attachment-covers/