Learn about MagnaWave through our video library! We pride ourselves on transparency and education through our publicly available videos. Watch topic specific webinars, join the conversation on Pat’s weekly Office Hours, find short segments on ailments and condition, and more. We update these frequently, so come back to see the latest content MagnaWave has to offer!
- Play VideoCan MagnaWave help with broken bones and fractures?MagnaWave CEO Pat Ziemer answers the frequently asked question "Can MagnaWave PEMF help with broken bones and fractures?" PEMF helps with oxygenating the blood and supporting better blood flow, which in turn helps with inflammation. You can use MagnaWave on the injured area to speed the healing process of broken bones and fractures. PEMF doesn't treat, but it allows the body to better heal itself.
- Play VideoHow quick will I feel the results from a MagnaWave PEMF session?Magna Wave CEO Pat Ziemer answers the commonly asked question "How quick will I feel the results from a Magna Wave PEMF session?" After just one session, you could start feeling pain relief! MagnaWave is an inflammation reductition device that relieves pain throughout the body. You can start seeing results quickly when you use MagnaWave.
- Play VideoHow Long Will It Take To Make Some Money With MagnaWave?Pat Ziemer answers the commonly asked question "How long is it going to take to make some money with MagnaWave?" It will vary per practitioners, and how you use your machine. Success depends on you and can be achieved by every practitioner. Contact us at support@magnaWavepemf.com and we can help you get started.
- Play VideoWhat is PEMF | MagnaWaveMagnaWave PEMF CEO Pat Ziemer answers the commonly asked question "What is Pemf" - PEMF is pulsed electromagnetic fields. There are low powered machines and there are high powered machines. MagnaWave PEMF is a high powered machine. PEMF helps with oxygenation and blood flow. This helps the body better heal itself.
- Play VideoWhat is it going to take to make my MagnaWave business successful?MagnaWave CEO Pat Ziemer answers the frequently asked question "What is it going to take to make my Magna Wave PEMF business successful?" To build a successful business, you have to network and connect with other MagnaWave practitioners. It takes time and effort to build a successful business. Let us help you grow a successful PEMF business by creating custom marketing plan. We can also offer guidance in creating your business plan.
- Play VideoWhat Can The Automated Marketing Package From MagnaWave PEMF Do For Me?Magna Wave CEO answers the commonly asked question "What can the automated marketing packaged from Magna Wave PEMF do for me?" You need to do marketing to help promote your business. You can market your business yourself, or you can let us help you with it. We offer customized logo's, videos, websites, and social media set up to help you grow your brand. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Play VideoIs starting a MagnaWave PEMF business right for me?Pat Ziemer the CEO of MagnaWave talks about what it takes to start a MagnaWave business. You have to put in the work to make your business successful, and we can help you! Get started here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/practitioners/become-a-practitioner/Once you purchase a PEMF device, we can help you get started by giving you guidance on how to set up your new business! We train you to become a Certified PEMF Practitioner so you are the PEMF expert in your area. We also offer marketing support with custom logo and video design as well as social media set up so you gain brand recognition. We have several practitioners who have made this their full time job and find it fulfilling to help people and animals feel their best!
- Play VideoDoes MagnaWave Provide PEMF Insurance Options?MagnaWave PEMF CEO Pat Ziemer answers the frequently asked question "How can I get insurance for my MagnaWave PEMF business?" We have sources available for liability insurance. Whether your are MagnaWaving people, horse, or pets, there are options available to keep you and your business covered!
- Play VideoDo I need a license to become a MagnaWave Practitioner?MagnaWave CEO Pat Ziemer answers the frequently asked question "Is a license required to become a PEMF practitioner?" There is no license required to use PEMF. It's important to note we do not diagnose or heal, we simply set the body up to better heal itself. MagnaWave offers education courses through our certification program to help our practitioner become experts in PEMF. Become a Certified MagnaWave Practitioner here: https://www.magnawavepemf.com/practitioners/become-a-practitioner/
- Play VideoWhat can I charge for a MagnaWave PEMF session?MagnaWave CEO Pat Ziemer answers the frequently asked question "What can I charge for a MagnaWave PEMF session"? MagnaWave sessions will vary by region and the type of session you provide. Prices can range from $65-$125.
- Play VideoCan I Get Financing through MagnaWave for a Machine or do I Have to Find My Own?MagnaWave CEO Pat Ziemer answers the frequently asked question "Can I get financing through MagnaWave or do I have to find my own?" We have several financing options available in house to help you get started! Contact us at support@magnaWavepemf.com and we can get you started! Let us know how we can help you started with your own PEMF business!
- Play VideoWhat is the MagnaWave Warranty?MagnaWave CEO Pat Ziemer answers the frequently asked question "What is the MagnaWave PEMF Warranty?" All of our devices come with a three year initial warranty. We also offer an extended seven year warranty. The maximum out of pocket expense is $700. We want to provide you with the best support so you can keep using PEMF whenever you start to experience aches and pains!