Relax, Recalibrate, Rejuvenate, & Repair
A Sound and Vibrational PEMF experience that leads to deep relaxation within minutes allowing one to recalibrate and be rejuvenated, and repair!
“The Relaxation Effect”, occurs when the brain releases chemicals and signals which makes your muscles and organs slow down while increasing blood flow to the brain. This paired with the multiple repairing effects of PEMF has created a state-of-the-art mind and body healing modality.
Benefits of the “Relaxation Effect” Include:
- Enhancement of Overall Mood
- Reduction of Generalized Anxiety
- Non-invasive Brain Stimulation
- Sensation of Complete Relaxation/Peacefulness
- Full and Peaceful Night’s Sleep
- Relief from Aching/Twitching Muscles
- Mental Clarity
- A Feeling of Being Recharged
- State of Induced Relaxation
- Heightened State of Mental Awareness
- Increased Mobility
- Increased Creativity
What is included with the Magna Wave Oasis?
- The Vibration Lounger, one quality adjustable base
- Amplifier, Tablet with 10 specially designed music pieces pre-loaded.
- Headphones and all cords to attach the electronics
- Essentially, everything you need to have a fully operational system is included.
- Songs are 20 to 30 minutes but can be broken down into 10 minute segments.
- Attaches to Maxx, Maia and Pulse Pro. Adjuster needed for Semi Machine.
Ancient civilizations have used sound and vibration through the millennia to evoke responses within the human psyche and physiology.
The Magna Wave Oasis uses specialized vibration generators within the lounger to bring soothing frequencies to all of your cells, thus coaxing your body and mind into a calming alignment.
The music is designed to cause the mind to relax by utilizing specific frequencies known as “Bi-Neural Beats”. Due to entrainment, the mind will match these less activating or energized tones and go into a calmer brain state, bringing about “The Relaxation Effect.”
The Magna Wave Oasis can be laid out flat on the included cot and can also be used as a topper on a massage table. Or, by extending the legs at the head of the cot and placing the bolster between the lounger and cot you will achieve a “Zero Gravity” position, releasing tension on the joints and ligaments. This is a great position for the body in preparation to go into complete relaxation, body, and mind.