Good human and animal care includes vitamins, exercise, and good nutrition. These habits provide for a healthy immune system and help avoid getting sick. Even though we live in an industrial affluent country, our pets, and equine athletes, just as we do, suffer from energy loss due to stress and environmental pollution. Together with insufficient exercise or stress from performance and diet complications, depletes energetic balance. Cells no longer function correctly. This situation leads to poor circulation, declining performance, premature aging, and degenerative diseases. To potentially reclaim the body’s natural state of health; cell function needs to be restored. Routine use of Magna Wave pulsed magnetic energy is said to improve the bodies ability to repair cells and recover from illnesses.
Why is PEMF said to be good for health maintenance?
A pulsating magnetic field or PEMF is said to produce one main result: stimulating cell metabolism. This action is thought to cause a chain of processes in the body that could lead to improvement of health without side effects. A cell produces its energy, called ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). This energy is necessary for the function of the body, building up and breaking down molecules, and transporting substances across cell membranes. To produce energy a cell needs oxygen and about 90 other substances including enzymes, glucose, and nutrients. In addition to energy, cells also produce carbon dioxide, water, and waste products. To be able to execute and control all these processes properly, good cell metabolism is required. Therefore, the cell needs a membrane potential of 70 Ð 90 mV (millivolt). Whenever this electrical potential drops, active metabolism is impaired. Low-performance levels and chronic disease are the results. Ultimately, every illness is the consequence of impaired cell metabolism.
The measured magnetic energy produced by the Magna Wave PEMF devices is approximately 17,500 Gauss, 1.75 Tesla.
What effect could Magna Wave pulsed magnetic energy have on the disease process?
A pulsating magnetic field is said to have a positive influence on many disease process. By displacing ions, pulsating magnetic fields could lead to normalization of the membrane potential.
Amanda Meyers, MD explains what Magna Wave PEMF is and why it works. She breaks down the science and explains why PEMF works so well in terms that everyone can understand.
Some of the effects of Magna Wave Therapy
- Blood circulation is said to be affected and normalized. Loaded particles in the bloodstream are said to oscillate in the rhythm of the frequency. This could reduce friction and flow resistance in narrow capillaries. Perfusion (blood circulation) is said to improve and at the same time, it is often felt that the diffusion rate for oxygen and carbon dioxide may increase.
- Oxygen partial pressure is said to increase. Many studies are said to demonstrate an increase in the oxygen content of the blood.
Cell membrane potential is said to be normalized. General exhaustion of the body, caused by stress or chronic disease, will reduce the cell’s membrane potential (usually between 70 to 90 mV). If this potential approaches the zero level, the cell dies. A cell uses 50% of its energy to maintain this potential. Magna Wave, with its perceived ion transport system, could enable the selective movement of protons (H+ ions), which are said to then be retargeted at the cell membrane. In this way, the membrane could be hyperpolarized, and the membrane potential normalizes.
- Calcium influx is said to enter the cell. Through this potential increased concentration of H+ ions in the membrane area pH value is said to be reduced near the membrane. This could lead to the release of calcium from the protein layer of the cell membrane. With this unbound calcium could flow into the cell core and trigger numerous metabolic reactions. Macrophages (tissue cells functioning as protection against infections) could be activated, and, therefore, the immune system is said to be strengthened. Metabolism is said to be activated and nitric oxide, a potent vessel enlarger, is said to be produced. Also, it is thought that cytogenesis (structure, function, and multiplication of the cells) is stimulated.
How PEMF Works Magic
- Atomic excitement, potential to stimulate the spin of the electron to store energy that could last for up to three days.
- Molecules are said to align slightly with each magnetic pulse, making them easier to combine, especially when excited.
- The pH is thought to go a hundred times more alkaline, which could allow for more oxygen uptake, and potential, for suppression of some harmful entities.
- The viscosity is said to shift on the order of 16 fold which could allow liquids to flow into cell gates or lymph to thin and flow.
- Red blood cells could separate (taking a positive charge and repel each other) in minutes which allows more surface area to transport oxygen.
- There is said to be an apparent relaxing of the vascular system within minutes of completing a Magna Wave session, which could drop blood pressure by twenty to thirty percent.
- There is thought to be a systemic response to the sessions as though the body’s functions have been fine-tuned or turbo-charged. Because of this potential many problems may get better, often not the targeted problem, but things not expected may also improve. It is said that wounds could potentially heal in one third normal time.
- Bone Mending, improved quality of calcium is said to be produced in one-third of the normal time. The skin of the bone seems to develop cells more like the DNA dictates.
- Electroporation is the phenomena wherein the cells gates open to allow more passage of solvent (H20) to dissolve toxins, or allow better delivery of medicine or herb is thought to be improved.
- The hardest one to accept is the cell can change some of the sodium back to potassium, which is documented in a US Army study, and this is said to reduce pain, potentially serving to relieve pain in minutes.
- The electromagnetic pulse may be causing the body to generate tiny little micro-currents, and the energy could run through the neural pathways. This is said to swamp the C fibers from accessing the neural gates which allow the pain signal to stream to the brain. So the assumption is Less-signal, less pain perception.
- The speed of the pulse is very fast (less than a millionth of a second) because of this it is thought that we can use tremendous amounts of energy without there being time to heat the atom. It is said that we can pulse energy into an area for as long as an hour without adverse reactions in most cases, so various problems could accept the extra energy needed to do extra work.