MAGNAWAVE FOR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
For all athletes, muscles in peak condition improve performance and are not as susceptible to injury. Because of the basic functions that PEMF signals have on the body, it is understandable that MagnaWave helps muscles work harder, longer, and recover faster. This allows for improved training with less pain and injury, which leads to better performance and a potentially longer career.
ALANE PAULLEY INTERVIEWS AND MAGNAWAVES PACO CRAIG, CENTER BACK FOR LOUISVILLE CITY FC.
Louisville City FC is an American professional soccer club based in Louisville, Kentucky. The team plays in the United Soccer League, which is currently the second tier of the American soccer pyramid.
MagnaWave provides many benefits for athletes when used before and after physical activity.
- MagnaWave stimulates the process of energy production in the muscle and can significantly help cells increase energy.
- MagnaWave stimulates the production of heat shock proteins, which helps prevent cellular breakdown during muscle stress situations.
- MagnaWave magnetic fields aid in the oxygenation of the blood, which serves to improve performance and endurance.
- MagnaWave improves blood flow and cell membrane permeability, which helps tissues get the nutrition and oxygen they need while aiding in detoxification.
- MagnaWave helps in getting toxins and lactic acid out of the cells, which aids to reduce soreness, muscle spasms, cramping and the breakdown of tissues after exercise.
- MagnaWave penetrates tissues deeply without risk to the superficial tissues. the use of MagnaWave reduces inflammation caused by muscle stress leading to faster recovery and a return to activity, competition or training.
“I have been actively treating professional powerlifters and other various athletes for over 3 years using the PEMF from MagnaWave. The results have been astounding. I’ve seen injured high-school sprinters break state records, I’ve seen powerlifters achieve personal bests, and break state records and win national titles. I’ve helped Olympic speed skaters free up deep and painful quad spasms they’ve had for years – in just under 2 minutes.” – Dr. Jerry Dreessen, DC, CCSP
DOCTORS USE PEMF FOR ATHLETIC RECOVERY
All athletes can benefit from MagnaWave for injury prevention, faster recovery, and for overall health maintenance. Our performance mission at MagnaWave is to help athletes be healthier, stronger and to perform better.
Dr. Jerry Dreessen, of Back To Action Chiropractic in Washington, has MagnaWaved Weightlifters, and the results have been incredible. MagnaWave can help with athletic recovery and performance before and after an event. In this video, Dr. Dreessen talks about how MagnaWave has worked in his Chiropractic practice and with Athletic Recovery.